Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brandy Builds a Blog, Take 2

Ask anyone who knows me.

I can't make a decision to save my life.

I will stand in the cleaning aisle of the grocery store for 20 minutes, trying to decide which laundry soap to buy. What if I choose the wrong one?
Will my clothes not smell like "me"?
Will my clothes be clean? What if that other one smells better? Works better? ARG.
It's typical of me. And so is the blog change.

I decided that I wanted to use Denim and Daisies as my personal blog.
The name didn't really reflect the style I wanted to associated with for this crafty/DIY blog. I liked the name but it's not original. I happened to Google it (which I should have done prior to setting up my blog the first time!) and found a clothing line called Denim and Daisies. Since I plan to incorporate sewing into my crafts I didn't want to blur that line so Eleven Seventy-Two was born.
It's more unique and I like it better for this purpose.

Eleven Seventy-Two does show up in a couple of other places on the internet but the format of the titles and the webpage contents are different than mine. In case you are wondering where Eleven Seventy-Two comes from - it's the month and year I was born. I think it makes a catchy and possibly brand-ready (in the FAR future) name.

If you have already subscribed to the Denim and Daisies blog or Facebook page for my craft posts then you'll want to unsubscribe and resubscribe over here at Eleven Seventy-Two. Or you can always opt to stay with both blogs and you'll get the crafty eye candy as well as the personal rants (don't say you weren't warned!) and cutie kiddie photos.

Whatever you decide, I'm happy to have you along on my journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment